THE Ohio State University vs. Clemson

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Re: THE Ohio State University vs. Clemson

by Woodruff Star » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:17 am

Go Tigers. :lol:
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

by cavaliereagle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:56 am

Great game by both teams. No need for OSU to hang their heads.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

by osu-grad » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:45 am

Congrats to Clemson, and especially Sammy Watkins, for who OSU had no answer. Braxton Miller's inability to exploit the center of the field when Clemson stacked the box prevented the Bucks the ability to sustain drives.
The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
osu-grad
All-American

by cattail » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:35 pm

One awesome football game. Did anyone notice how one sided the anouncers were in favor of OSU and did anyone think the officiating was suspect????
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

by cavaliereagle » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:39 pm

I noticed the announcers. i didn't like the calls, but I did think they were fair. everything I saw, I agreed with. Of course, I don't usually question officials. I generally trust their calls. The only thing I was curious about was the delay of game calls on the Clemson sideline. Not doubting the legitimacy, just curious as to what they were doing. Not sure i've ever heard it called.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

by *Topcat* » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:55 pm

cattail wrote:One awesome football game. Did anyone notice how one sided the anouncers were in favor of OSU and did anyone think the officiating was suspect????

Yes...and heck yes!
*Topcat*
All-American

by beaudiddley » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 am

I expect OSU to improve next year after their lesson in southern football from Clemson.......if I'm not mistaken....that's two in a row by Clemson over OUS in the Orange Bowl......the people of Ohio should be very thankful that their school is not in the ACC or the SEC.....if not for a squeaker over Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl....which they had to vacate because of cheating.....they would be 0-5 against SEC/ACC teams over the past six years............someone should start some northern bowl games for teams up there to compete in.....just to give them a chance....
beaudiddley
Heisman

by cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cavaliereagle
Heisman

by TGRFAN » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:04 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:I noticed the announcers. i didn't like the calls, but I did think they were fair. everything I saw, I agreed with. Of course, I don't usually question officials. I generally trust their calls. The only thing I was curious about was the delay of game calls on the Clemson sideline. Not doubting the legitimacy, just curious as to what they were doing. Not sure i've ever heard it called.

In high school I've seen officials call sideline infractions against teams and coaches for being too close to the sideline or across it on the field. This usually only results in a warning.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy,..than to fumble THIS football" John Heisman
TGRFAN
All-American

by cavaliereagle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Thanks.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Previous

Return to College Sports