Gotta love tigernet fans

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Re: Gotta love tigernet fans

Postby whitemamba » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

All I want is for South Carolina as a State to becoming a FOOTBALL STATE. You have Florida,Texas,and Alabama who are football states. And I want that for SC. Clemson and Carolina are doing that. There making the State look great.
whitemamba
Freshman

Postby 96fanatic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:53 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
whitemamba wrote:Im a Gamecocks Fan. And some of the guys on here can say that I really never trash Clemson. Just speak the truth. Im in love with Clemson Offense. But Clemson defense is god awful! Yeah there are arrogant Carolina Fans! But don't include us all. Most of us are living in the moment and enjoying every thing thats happening. Carolina has no History like Clemson has. But we are making History Now and we are just enjoying it. I cant say I pull for Clemson when they are playing but I cant say I pull against them. Only time I really pull against them is when they Play Carolina! Clemson Fans just want there respect back that they use to have. But Carolina has made its self the Premier school in SC.

Yes, you're a good fan. Ya'll have a great team. This may be ya'lls year.

i agree.the GAMECOCKS are playing good.they have some athletes on that defense.
96fanatic
All-American

Postby braveguy06 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Are you kidding me???? Tigernet cant go a day without a south carolina thread while on cockytalk we may have a clemson thread once a week and its a game thread. I hate clemson. If it was clemson vs Al-qaeda in a football game id say go rag heads!!! This thread was to rib cav and topcat so to heck with all you other butt hurt clemtech fans who cant accept that the Gamecocks are for real.
braveguy06
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm

braveguy06 wrote:Are you kidding me???? Tigernet cant go a day without a south carolina thread while on cockytalk we may have a clemson thread once a week and its a game thread. I hate clemson. If it was clemson vs Al-qaeda in a football game id say go rag heads!!! This thread was to rib cav and topcat so to heck with all you other butt hurt clemtech fans who cant accept that the Gamecocks are for real.

Why would you want to pick on Cavaliereagle? He's a great person. :mrgreen:
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby rigginb » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:32 pm

braveguy06 wrote:Are you kidding me???? Tigernet cant go a day without a south carolina thread while on cockytalk we may have a clemson thread once a week and its a game thread. I hate clemson. If it was clemson vs Al-qaeda in a football game id say go rag heads!!! This thread was to rib cav and topcat so to heck with all you other butt hurt clemtech fans who cant accept that the Gamecocks are for real.

Gamecocks for real, huh? I'd say LSU & Fla let the wind out of those sails. I was actually pulling for them in both games, but it looks like they can't handle the big games... sounds like something I know you said about Clemson. You hate Clemson because you're jealous of them. I pull for Carolina when they aren't playing Clemson, but fans like you disgust me!
rigginb
JV

Postby cattail » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:32 pm

rigginb wrote:

Gamecocks for real, huh? I'd say LSU & Fla let the wind out of those sails. I was actually pulling for them in both games, but it looks like they can't handle the big games... sounds like something I know you said about Clemson. You hate Clemson because you're jealous of them. I pull for Carolina when they aren't playing Clemson, but fans like you disgust me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Cats! Go Buccs! Come get you some!
cattail
All-American

Postby braveguy06 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 am

SC lost to 2 top 10 teams in 2 of the toughest stadiums in the nation. Who has clemson played outside of FSU? 2 teams on your whole schedule is worth talking about and 1 is SC. Clemson will lose to SC by 14 or more. Another beat down is on the way, but you always have what you did years ago since that is so important to you taters.
braveguy06
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm

braveguy06 wrote:SC lost to 2 top 10 teams in 2 of the toughest stadiums in the nation. Who has clemson played outside of FSU? 2 teams on your whole schedule is worth talking about and 1 is SC. Clemson will lose to SC by 14 or more. Another beat down is on the way, but you always have what you did years ago since that is so important to you taters.

After we beat your chickens, i'll still be asking myself that question. Who has Clemson played outside of FSU? We will beat the cocaine addicts from Columbia this season.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby braveguy06 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 am

Didnt you hear? They made weed legal in Colorado and Washington. Who else will transfer besides sammy?
braveguy06
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:51 am

No, I can hear good , but not that good.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports