Gotta love tigernet fans

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Gotta love tigernet fans

Postby braveguy06 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Before they played FSU they said FSU was overrated. After they lost then FSU was for real. Before kickoff UGA was gonna beat SC. Now they are overrated and havent played anyone. Who has FSU played besides clemson???They say SC and UGA havent played anyone. Who has clemson played besides FSU? Better question. Who does Clemson have left on the schedule worth talking about besides SC??? I love to read the post on that site. Always worth a good :lol:
braveguy06
All-American

Re: Gotta love tigernet fans

Postby braveguy06 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 am

FSU lost so going by clemson logic, who has clemson played now??? :lol:
braveguy06
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

It goes both ways. :lol: I know you said tigernet, but if you look at threads on this board, you'll see not all Tigers fans expected USC to lose.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby braveguy06 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 pm

This is why I said "tigernet" You know that site with all the butt hurt clemson fans who cant accept that SC isnt little brother anymore. #3 in the nation!!!!
braveguy06
All-American

Postby jalan488 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

I just love how UCS fans are so obsessed with Clemson. I mean you beat Georgia and move to #3 and the first thing out of your mouth is Clemson. You win you talk about Clemson, you loose you talk about Clemson. Clemson this Clemson that. USC fans, you have a GREAT team and are WINNING, now act like you know how to handle it.
17 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS
jalan488
JV

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

jalan488 wrote:I just love how UCS fans are so obsessed with Clemson. I mean you beat Georgia and move to #3 and the first thing out of your mouth is Clemson. You win you talk about Clemson, you loose you talk about Clemson. Clemson this Clemson that. USC fans, you have a GREAT team and are WINNING, now act like you know how to handle it.

Wonderful post! :D
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby whitemamba » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Im a Gamecocks Fan. And some of the guys on here can say that I really never trash Clemson. Just speak the truth. Im in love with Clemson Offense. But Clemson defense is god awful! Yeah there are arrogant Carolina Fans! But don't include us all. Most of us are living in the moment and enjoying every thing thats happening. Carolina has no History like Clemson has. But we are making History Now and we are just enjoying it. I cant say I pull for Clemson when they are playing but I cant say I pull against them. Only time I really pull against them is when they Play Carolina! Clemson Fans just want there respect back that they use to have. But Carolina has made its self the Premier school in SC.
whitemamba
Freshman

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:56 pm

whitemamba wrote:Im a Gamecocks Fan. And some of the guys on here can say that I really never trash Clemson. Just speak the truth. Im in love with Clemson Offense. But Clemson defense is god awful! Yeah there are arrogant Carolina Fans! But don't include us all. Most of us are living in the moment and enjoying every thing thats happening. Carolina has no History like Clemson has. But we are making History Now and we are just enjoying it. I cant say I pull for Clemson when they are playing but I cant say I pull against them. Only time I really pull against them is when they Play Carolina! Clemson Fans just want there respect back that they use to have. But Carolina has made its self the Premier school in SC.

Yes, you're a good fan. Ya'll have a great team. This may be ya'lls year.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby jalan488 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:48 am

whitemamba wrote:Im a Gamecocks Fan. And some of the guys on here can say that I really never trash Clemson. Just speak the truth. Im in love with Clemson Offense. But Clemson defense is god awful! Yeah there are arrogant Carolina Fans! But don't include us all. Most of us are living in the moment and enjoying every thing thats happening. Carolina has no History like Clemson has. But we are making History Now and we are just enjoying it. I cant say I pull for Clemson when they are playing but I cant say I pull against them. Only time I really pull against them is when they Play Carolina! Clemson Fans just want there respect back that they use to have. But Carolina has made its self the Premier school in SC.

whitemamba everything you said was dead on the money. The Gamecocks are the dominant team in SC at the moment and very well could be in the National Championship picture this year. You guys have had a very rough past and are now getting some much overdue celebration. I wish more USC fans had as much class as you’re demonstrated here. That said, Clemson has allowed themselves to slip the past several years and have settled for mediocrity which is VERY hard for us to stomach. We’re turning things around but it isn’t at a fast enough pace for most of us. I don’t care for the type of fans that pull harder against their ravels than they do for their own team. That goes for USC as well as Clemson. The weeks a Clemson win would help out SC I’ve talked to fans that said they’d rather not be ranked than see Clemson win a game. I think that is silly. Whenever a Gamecock win will help out Clemson in the rankings I’m all behind USC because I want to see my Tigers do well. The only week I hate USC is the week they play Clemson. Unfortunately many fans on both sides just don’t see it that way. They feel like the more they hate their rival the bigger fan it makes them for their team. To me that is just childish.
17 TIME STATE CHAMPIONS
jalan488
JV

Postby The Sports Analyst » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:58 am

Im with you Jalan,we usually watch Clemson games while tail gating before ours and my buddies do the same thing hoping Clemson will loose,and I am like no you want them to win,last year was the most meaningfull game between the 2 in the series I hope this year it is even more so.I remember when I was stationed in the Air Force in Valdosta GA.,state pride ran rampant,so when some of the boys from GA. would start rubbing it in after GA.had defeated SC. I used could say yeah but you didnt beat Clemson,or if they beat Clemson you did not beat SC.as they very seldom ever beat both in a given year.As a state I would say per capita{being size and population}this state is only maybe second to Alabama in college football,and that is counting our D2 schools who play some great college football there selves. 8-)
The Sports Analyst

Next

Return to College Sports