[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - south carolina and clemson

south carolina and clemson

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

south carolina and clemson

Postby GCGators#1Fan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:43 pm

congrats both teams are going to the baseball college world series. everyone should know that im a die hard gamecocks fan and i cant stand clemson! i hope south carolina wins the national championship and clemson gets kicked out early
2011 it's our time now. No excuse not to win state this year. Goose Creek Gators lets get it done this year!
GCGators#1Fan
Freshman

Re: south carolina and clemson

Postby Total Dominance » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 pm

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, ’18)
and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby wolffan1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I also wish the best for both but bleed orange .......GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!!
wolffan1
Freshman

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:14 pm

My only hope is that both teams play well against out of state teams and whoever is sent home *cough* USC *cough*...are done so by the hands of the other team from this state *cough* CLEMSON *cough* :D
BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Postby GCGators#1Fan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:52 am

i am a true extreme Gamecock fan and i hate clemson more than anything else in life, so i want the Gamecocks to win the baseball college world series and i want to see clemson lose to whoever play because i cant stand clemson. go gamecocks
2011 it's our time now. No excuse not to win state this year. Goose Creek Gators lets get it done this year!
GCGators#1Fan
Freshman

Postby bigdog2003 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:07 pm

I hope the Gamecocks bring the hardware back this year. With a cousin on the team, I think it would awesome for them to win it all.
bigdog2003
Varsity

Postby Total Dominance » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:47 am

The time is finally here for both major universities to "step up to the plate" and represent the Palmetto State in the grand stage (College World Series). I love my Gamecocks but hope that both squads play to their full potential. Good luck to the Gamecocks and Tigers!

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, ’18)
and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby GCGators#1Fan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Gamecocks win! we are still in it with a huge win over Arizona State, next game is Oklahoma vs Clemson, hopefully them sooners destroys Clemson
GCGators#1Fan
Freshman

Postby BulldogAtHeart » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am

BulldogAtHeart
Freshman

Return to College Sports