Best Pitcher in High School for 2010-2011

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep sports other than basketball and football.

Re: Best Pitcher in High School for 2010-2011

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:
A-Town (Know It All) wrote:Gennifer Durham, A-Town baseball or softball. Bar None!

She's good, but not as good at Woodruff's Carli Frady, who is a four year starting pitcher and is still just a sophomore!

Five or six, yes 5 or 6, no hitters this season alone --- and just a junior. I haven't seen Frady pitch, but I will put up "Genn's" numbers against hers any day of the week.

That's amazing.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby Wolverine Legend » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:56 am

Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:
A-Town (Know It All) wrote:Gennifer Durham, A-Town baseball or softball. Bar None!

She's good, but not as good at Woodruff's Carli Frady, who is a four year starting pitcher and is still just a sophomore!

Five or six, yes 5 or 6, no hitters this season alone --- and just a junior. I haven't seen Frady pitch, but I will put up "Genn's" numbers against hers any day of the week.

Good for her, that's definitely an accomplishment, but I highly doubt she was pitching against the competition Frady was. When she throws a complete game, three hit shut-out against Broome, the #4 2A team in the state, then come talk to me :roll:
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

Wolverine Legend wrote:
Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:

Good for her, that's definitely an accomplishment, but I highly doubt she was pitching against the competition Frady was. When she throws a complete game, three hit shut-out against Broome, the #4 2A team in the state, then come talk to me :roll:

Already beaten Broome this year, Captain! Memory doesn't serve you too well, does it? Remember, we were 2A until this year. Where was Woodruff? We never saw ya'll in the upper state brackets that we were a regular part of.

9 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17)
and counting...

formerly known as the #1 Stunna (incognito)
Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Still waiting on a response, "Wolverine Legend".

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Wolverine Legend » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:03 am

Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:
Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:

Already beaten Broome this year, Captain! Memory doesn't serve you too well, does it? Remember, we were 2A until this year. Where was Woodruff? We never saw ya'll in the upper state brackets that we were a regular part of.

You didn't look too well then, cause we were right there with you :roll:
Welcome to Woodruff, the original title town. Pardon us for the beatdown you are about to receive. We hope you enjoy your visit, and please come again soon!
Wolverine Legend
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 am

Wolverine Legend wrote:
Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:
Total Dominance wrote:
Wolverine Legend wrote:

You didn't look too well then, cause we were right there with you :roll:

Can you say early elimination?

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby Total Dominance » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 am

Obviously, the Wolverines had little to no impact on the playoff picture.

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby bbrown1240 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Jordan Montgomery from Sumter is the best pitcher in the state. His knee is feeling better and is throwing some excellent stuff. USC is glad they got him
bbrown1240
JV

Postby Total Dominance » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Updated Statistics Through 4-24-2011:
Abbeville High School junior pitcher Gennifer Durham for the state's top-ranked softball team in Class A
- pitched 8 no-hitters this season (3 of these being perfect games)
DOES ANYTHING ELSE REALLY NEED TO BE SAID?

and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:59 pm

Put her on the baseball team.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

PreviousNext

Return to S.C. Prep Sports