BEAUFORT SOCCER UPDATE 5/12/11

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep sports other than basketball and football.

BEAUFORT SOCCER UPDATE 5/12/11

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm

HA HA I KNOW THAT SOMEONE WILL SAY WHY TALK ABOUT SOCCER. I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANOTHER SPORT TO TALK ABOUT RIGHT NOW. BUT FOOTBALL SEASON IS GETTING CLOSER . BUT SERIOUSLY BEAUFORT'S SOCCER TEAM IS SOMETHING TO REALLY TALK ABOUT. BEAUFORT IS ONE OF THE BEST SOCCER TEAMS IN THE STATE.

I ATTENDED MY FIRST SOCCER GAME IN MANY YEARS TONIGHT. I WATCHED MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BOYS SOCCER TEAM BEAT JAMES ISLAND 5-0 IN THE 2ND RD OF THE 4A PLAYOFFS. BEAUFORT HAS HAD BACK TO BACK SHUTOUT WINS IN THE FIRST 2 RDS OF THE PLAYOFFS SO FAR. BEAUFORT BEAT WHITE KNOLL 6-0 IN THE FIRST RD. BEAUFORT'S BOYS SOCCER TEAM IMPROVES TO 17-2 ON THE SEASON. BEAUFORT WILL PLAY THE WINNER OF THE LEXINGTON-STRATFORD GAME ON SATURDAY AT BEAUFORT.

BEAUFORT'S GIRLS SOCCER TEAM LOST IN THE 1ST RD OF THE PLAYOFFS TO SOUTH AIKEN 2-1. BEAUFORT'S BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOST IN THE 3RD RD OF THE PLAYOFFS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT SOCCER UPDATE 5/12/11

Postby cavaliereagle » Thu May 12, 2011 11:01 pm

Not into that BEF. :(
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Return to S.C. Prep Sports