BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 12/9/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 12/9/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:35 pm

WELL THIS IS MY 1ST BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE OF THE 2017-18 SEASON. IT HASN'T BEEN A GOOD START TO THE SEASON SO FAR FOR BEAUFORT'S BOYS AND GIRLS BBALL TEAMS. ESPECIALLY THE BEAUFORT BOYS TEAM. THEY ARE STRUGGLING BAD. BUT BEAUFORT'S BOYS DID LOSE ALL 5 STARTERS FROM LAST YEARS TEAM AND THEY ALSO HAVE A NEW HEAD COACH IN MICHAEL ARK. SO I EXCPECTED SOME GROWING PAINS FOR THEM. I JUST HOPE THAT THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE.

HERE ARE THE RESULTS FOR BOTH BEAUFORT TEAMS:

BEAUFORT'S BOYS BEAT STRATFORD 67-54 IN THE 1ST RD OF THE PRESEASON BATTERY CREEK TOURNAMENT, LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME TO BACON COUNTY GEORGIA 53-52, LOST TO BLUFFTON 48-45, LOST TO WHALE BRANCH 41-39, LOST TO MAY RIVER 62-33, LOST TO BLUFFTON 73-54 AND LOST TO BATTERY CREEK 54-41. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BBALL TEAM IS NOW 1-6 ON THE SEASON SO FAR.

BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM LOST TO BATTERY CREEK 53-30, BEAT STRATFORD 62-28, BEAT BLUFFTON 36-33, BEAT WHALE BRANCH 59-17, BEAT MAY RIVER 44-39 IN OT, LOST TO BLUFFTON 36-33 AND LOST TO BATTERY CREEK 40-22. BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM IS NOW 4-3 ON THE SEASON.

NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT BASKETBALL TEAMS IS A TRIP TO COUNTY RIVAL MAY RIVER ON TUESDAY DEC. 12TH. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH EAGLE TEAMS!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman 1st Season
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 556 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball