BEAUFORT BASKETBALL HEAD COACH- 2017

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL HEAD COACH- 2017

by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon May 15, 2017 9:20 pm

BEAUFORT HEAD BASKETBALL COACH NATE LIVESAY HAS STEPPED DOWN AS COACH. IN ORDER TO BE A HEAD COACH FOR THE BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL TEAM YOU HAVE TO BE A TEACHER IN THE DISTRICT THAT YOU ARE COACHING. COACH LIVESAY USED TO TEACH BUT STEPPED DOWN FROM TEACHING TO PURSUE OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES. LIVESAY IS ALSO BIG IN HELPING OUT THE WORLD ORPHANS ORGANIZATION. COACH LIVESAY HAD A 36-33 RECORD IN HIS 3 YEARS OF COACHING BEAUFORT.

BEAUFORT HAS PROMOTED ASSISTANT BASKETBALL COACH MIKE ARK TO BE BEAUFORT'S NEXT HEAD BASKETBALL COACH. ARK HAS PLENTY OF HEAD COACHING EXPERIENCE MOSTLY IN NORTH CAROLINA AND OHIO. BUT ARK WAS THE HEAD COACH AT COLLETON COUNTY FOR 1 SEASON. I WISH COACH ARK THE BEST OF LUCK AT BEAUFORT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW HE DOES.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE FROM BEAUFORT TODAY: http://beauforttoday.com/sports/2017-05 ... s-mike-ark

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 109-60 after his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL HEAD COACH- 2017

by iammunro94 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 am

I think this is a great news? Im not a fan of basketball in Carolina but my niece always begging me to watch basketball when I visit there.
Let some skillful mobile car detailing person handle your car! They will provide you there best!
iammunro94
Freshman

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL HEAD COACH 2017

by Sefideorie » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:50 pm

After 1 year at Cleveland High School as head boys varsity coach,В В Matt Brackett has left the program to become the head basketball coach for Hardin Simmons University. В 
Sefideorie
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball