BEAUFORT AT CRESTWOOD-1ST RD 4A PLAYOFFS 2/15/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT AT CRESTWOOD-1ST RD 4A PLAYOFFS 2/15/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 am

WELL.....THIS IS MY LAST BEAUFORT BASKETBALL POST OF THE 2016-17 SEASON. MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM LOST TO CRESTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL 68-43 IN THE 1ST ROUND OF THE CLASS 4A BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS. I HAVE TO SAY THAT CRESTWOOD'S #20 IS A BEAST. BEAUFORT COULDN'T STOP #20 ALL NIGHT LONG. HE HAD A COUPLE OF MONSTROUS DUNKS. CRESTWOOD HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM.

BEAUFORT'S BOYS FINISHED OUT THE 2016-17 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 11-11 OVERALL AND 5-5 IN REGION 8 4A. I WILL MISS THE EAGLE SENIORS ESPECIALLY MATT GARAY NEXT SEASON. I WISH THE BEAUFORT SENIOR PLAYERS THE BEST IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

WELL I HATE TO SEE BEAUFORT'S BASKETBALL SEASON END. BUT NEXT UP FOR ME IS BEAUFORT BASEBALL AND MAYBE SOME BEAUFORT SOFTBALL GAMES. I WILL ALSO VENTURE OUT TO SEE OUR NIECE WHO IS A SENIOR SOFTBALL PLAYER AT IRMO HIGH SCHOOL PLAY.

ALSO MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WILL BE OPENING UP HER SPORTS CAREER WITH T-BALL GAMES. I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT WATCHING HER PLAY. SHE IS GOING TO BE DADDY'S STAR ATHLETE. :mrgreen: 8-) ;).

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 109-60 after his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball