BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:37 am

SINCE MY LAST UPDATE THE BEAUFORT BOYS BBALL TEAM LOST 54-53 TO CANE BAY AND THEN LOST TO HILTON HEAD 63-43 THIS PAST THURSDAY NIGHT TO FALL TO 11-10 OVERALL AND FINISHED UP 5-5 IN REGION 8 4A. BEAUFORT FINISHED UP IN 3RD PLACE IN THE REGION. AS FOR THE HILTON HEAD GAME I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS THE WORST OFFICIATED GAME THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE OFFICIALS WERE CALLING FOULS IT SEEMED LIKE ON EVERY OTHER POSITION AGAINST BEAUFORT. HILTON HEAD HARDLY HAD ANY FOULS CALLED ON THEM. I THINK THAT THE SCHSL SHOULD WATCH THE REPLAY ON THIS GAME AND SUSPEND ALL OF THE OFFICIALS THAT WERE IN THIS GAME. THE OFFICIALS ASSESED 2 TECHNICAL FOULS ON BEAUFORT HEAD BASKETBALL COACH NATE LIVESAY AND HE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GAME. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS UNCALLED FOR. THE HILTON HEAD PLAYER SURELY COMMITED A FOUL ON THAT LAST PLAY BUT THE OFFICALS CALLED THE FOUL ON BEAUFORT. BEAUFORT'S COACH WAS ARGUING THE CALL IN WHICH I WOULD HAVE ARGUED ALSO AND HE GOT TOSSED. I HATE TO SAY ANYTHING ON THE OFFICATING BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!

THE BEAUFORT BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM WILL HAVE TO REGROUP AND HOPEFULLY OPEN UP THE 4A PLAYOFFS WITH A WIN. BEAUFORT WILL TRAVEL TO CRESTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT FEBRUARY 15TH TO OPEN UP THE CLASS 4A STATE BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS. THE TIP WILL BE AT 7:00 PM.

BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM FINISHED OUT THE 2016-17 SEASON WITH A 50-36 LOSS TO CANE BAY AND THEN LOST A HEARTBREAKER TO HILTON HEAD 57-54 IN OVERTIME. IF BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES COULD HAVE BEAT HILTON HEAD THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS. THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM FINISHED THEIR SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 13-11 OVERALL AND 3-7 IN REGION 8 4A. I WILL MISS SEEING THE LADY EAGLES SENIORS PLAY FOR BEAUFORT NEXT SEASON. GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 109-60 after his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

by SixDavid » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 am

We meet every Saturday night at the Sonic in Beaufort SC at 8:30 PM. Its a mixed car meet but no other 4Gs show up besides me. Just posting this up for anyone who might show.
SixDavid
Freshman

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

by C_Kinnari » Wed May 03, 2017 3:26 pm

i hope i can come
C_Kinnari
Freshman

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

by Albertlee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 am

I am so excited to here that.
Albertlee
Freshman

by Sefideorie » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:37 pm

AND 35 years since Barbers Hills FIRST Girls Basketball State CHAMPIONSHIPAwesome game last Saturday from an awesome teamВ  Good Luck EaglesВ Go Big BlueВ 

Can’t believe http://vehhistory.com are offering VIN reports for free. Check them out
Sefideorie
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball