BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:37 am

SINCE MY LAST UPDATE THE BEAUFORT BOYS BBALL TEAM LOST 54-53 TO CANE BAY AND THEN LOST TO HILTON HEAD 63-43 THIS PAST THURSDAY NIGHT TO FALL TO 11-10 OVERALL AND FINISHED UP 5-5 IN REGION 8 4A. BEAUFORT FINISHED UP IN 3RD PLACE IN THE REGION. AS FOR THE HILTON HEAD GAME I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS WAS THE WORST OFFICIATED GAME THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. THE OFFICIALS WERE CALLING FOULS IT SEEMED LIKE ON EVERY OTHER POSITION AGAINST BEAUFORT. HILTON HEAD HARDLY HAD ANY FOULS CALLED ON THEM. I THINK THAT THE SCHSL SHOULD WATCH THE REPLAY ON THIS GAME AND SUSPEND ALL OF THE OFFICIALS THAT WERE IN THIS GAME. THE OFFICIALS ASSESED 2 TECHNICAL FOULS ON BEAUFORT HEAD BASKETBALL COACH NATE LIVESAY AND HE GOT KICKED OUT OF THE GAME. I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS UNCALLED FOR. THE HILTON HEAD PLAYER SURELY COMMITED A FOUL ON THAT LAST PLAY BUT THE OFFICALS CALLED THE FOUL ON BEAUFORT. BEAUFORT'S COACH WAS ARGUING THE CALL IN WHICH I WOULD HAVE ARGUED ALSO AND HE GOT TOSSED. I HATE TO SAY ANYTHING ON THE OFFICATING BUT IT WAS TERRIBLE!!!!

THE BEAUFORT BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM WILL HAVE TO REGROUP AND HOPEFULLY OPEN UP THE 4A PLAYOFFS WITH A WIN. BEAUFORT WILL TRAVEL TO CRESTWOOD HIGH SCHOOL THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT FEBRUARY 15TH TO OPEN UP THE CLASS 4A STATE BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS. THE TIP WILL BE AT 7:00 PM.

BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM FINISHED OUT THE 2016-17 SEASON WITH A 50-36 LOSS TO CANE BAY AND THEN LOST A HEARTBREAKER TO HILTON HEAD 57-54 IN OVERTIME. IF BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES COULD HAVE BEAT HILTON HEAD THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE PLAYOFFS. THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM FINISHED THEIR SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 13-11 OVERALL AND 3-7 IN REGION 8 4A. I WILL MISS SEEING THE LADY EAGLES SENIORS PLAY FOR BEAUFORT NEXT SEASON. GOOD LUCK TO THEM IN THEIR FUTURE ENDEAVORS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman 1st Season
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 556 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

Postby C_Kinnari » Wed May 03, 2017 3:26 pm

i hope i can come
C_Kinnari
Freshman

Re: BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/11/17

Postby Albertlee » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 am

I am so excited to here that.
Albertlee
Freshman