STALL AT BEAUFORT BASKETBALL 1/10/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

STALL AT BEAUFORT BASKETBALL 1/10/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 am

BEAUFORT'S BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM OPENED UP THE REGION 8 4A SEASON WITH A 64-55 WIN OVER STALL. THE EAGLES BROKE THEIR 4 GAME LOSING STREAK. BEAUFORT'S BOYS PLAYED A LOT BETTER THEN THEY HAVE THESE LAST FEW GAMES. BUT THE EAGLES BOYS ARE STILL MISSING TOO MANY FREE THROWS. HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT WILL WORK ON THEIR FREE THROW SHOOTING THIS WEEK IN PRACTICE. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM IS NOW 7-5 OVERALL AND 1-0 IN REGION 8 4A.

THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM OPENED UP THE REGION 8 4A SEASON WITH A HEART BREAKING 49-44 LOSS TO STALL IN 2 OVERTIMES. THE LADY EAGLES AT ONE POINT HAD A 20 POINT LEAD BUT AS THEY DID LAST WEEK AGAINST MAY RIVER PLAYED TERRIBLE IN THE 2ND HALF. BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES WILL HAVE TO PLAY A LOT BETTER IN THE 2ND HALF OF GAMES TO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN. HOPEFULLY THE LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM WILL REBOUND FROM THIS LOSS AND PLAY BETTER THE REST OF THE REGION SEASON. THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM IS NOW 10-5 OVERALL AND 0-1 IN REGION 8 4A.

NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT BBALL TEAMS IS A TOUGH GAME AT COLLETON COUNTY THIS FRIDAY JAN. 13. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! THIS WILL BE BEAUFORT'S CLOSEST GAME TO ME AS I LIVE IN THE WALTERBORO AREA.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 108-58 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball