MAY RIVER AT BEAUFORT BBALL 12/9/16

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

MAY RIVER AT BEAUFORT BBALL 12/9/16

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:47 pm

MAY RIVER BEAT BEAUFORT THIS PAST FRIDAY NIGHT IN BOYS BASKETBALL 62-44. THIS WAS BEAUFORT'S BOYS 1ST LOSS OF THE SEASON IN BASKETBALL. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BBALL TEAM DROPS TO 3-1 ON THE SEASON. HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT'S BOYS WILL DO BETTER AT DEFENDING THE 3 POINT SHOT BETTER. MAY RIVER SEEMED TO HIT ALL OF THEIR 3 POINT SHOTS THAT THEY PUT UP. BEAUFORT LEFT THEIR 3 POINT SHOOTERS OPEN ALL NIGHT. BUT MAY RIVER SEEMS TO HAVE A PRETTY GOOD BASKETBALL TEAM DESPITE THE SHARKS BEING A 1ST YEAR SCHOOL. I HOPE THAT MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM CAN REGROUP FROM THIS LOSS AND GET BETTER.

BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT MAY RIVER 62-47 TO IMPROVE TO 5-2 ON THE SEASON. WAY TO GO LADY EAGLES!!!!

I STILL THINK THAT BOTH BEAUFORT BBALL TEAMS WILL HAVE GREAT SEASONS. NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT TEAMS IS A HOME GAME AGAINST RIVAL BLUFFTON ON TUESDAY NIGHT DECEMBER 13TH.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 103-57 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball