BEAUFORT BASKETBALL COACH BEASLEY LET GO

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL COACH BEASLEY LET GO

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:14 pm

BEAUFORT'S LONG TIME BASKETBALL COACH BRUCE BEASLEY'S CONTRACT WILL NOT BE RENEWED. BEAUFORT PRINCIPAL COREY MURPHY FELT THAT A CHANGE WAS NEEDED WITH THE BBALL PROGRAM. I AM VERY SURPRISED AT THIS DECISION.

COACH BEASLEY WAS A GREAT COACH. HE WAS ONE OF MY ASSISTANT FOOTBALL COACHES WHEN I PLAYED AT BEAUFORT. HE BECAME BEAUFORT'S HEAD BASKETBALL COACH MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL. COACH BEASLEY COMPILED A 332-277 RECORD IN HIS CAREER INCLUDING AN 18-6 RECORD THIS PAST SEASON.

IT WILL BE REALLY INTERESTING TO SEE WHO BEAUFORT HIRES AS THEIR NEXT BASKETBALL COACH. IT WILL BE ODD NOT SEEING COACH BEASLEY ON THE SIDELINE NEXT BASKETBALL SEASON.

I HOPE THAT COACH BEASLEY FINDS ANOTHER COACHING JOB. HE WILL BE MISSED AT BEAUFORT. THANKS FOR THE MANY GREAT YEARS AT BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL. I WISH YOU THE BEST.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE FROM THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE:

http://www.islandpacket.com/2014/04/07/ ... p=/99/419/

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 1-0 in his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 557 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL COACH BEASLEY LET GO

Postby CITYSLICKER » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:12 pm

WHO CARES
607 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING-54 YEARS

http://WWW.BERKELEYSTAGSFOOTBALL.COM
CITYSLICKER
Heisman

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 pm

HEY SLICK. I CARE AND SO DO A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE. :roll: :twisted:. THIS WAS PRETTY BIG NEWS. I AM STILL ANXIOUS TO SEE WHO BEAUFORT HIRES AS THEIR NEXT BBALL COACH. I SAW WHERE COLLETON COUNTY LET THEIR HEAD BOYS BASKETBALL COACH GO ALSO.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
I have attended 557 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby COACHNONSTOP » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:48 am

Hey, Mr. Murphy was the old lead at Great Falls High School where they won 2 state titles while under his leadership. I don't know if it was on him or Coach Smith at Great Falls, but they did win!! So he might or might not know what he is doing but time will tell. Coach Beasley will be okay I hope, maybe helping a up and coming young coach with his experience.
COACHNONSTOP
Freshman

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun May 04, 2014 12:13 am

HEY COACHNONSTOP. I DID HEAR THAT WHEN MR. MURPHY WAS AT GREAT FALLS THAT THE BASKETBALL TEAM WON A FEW STATE TITLES. I AM HOPING THAT HE WILL HELP FIND A COACH THAT WILL TAKE BEAUFORT'S BBALL TEAM TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

BEAUFORT'S BASKETBALL TEAM HAD A LOT OF TALENT THIS SEASON AND IT WAS REALLY DISSAPOINTING TO SEE THEM LOSE IN THE 1ST RD OF THE PLAYOFFS. I HEARD A FEW THINGS ON WHY MR. MURPHY LET COACH BEASLEY GO. I WAS DISSAPOINTED TO SEE THAT BUT THERE WERE A FEW THINGS ON WHY HE WAS LET GO THAT I HAD BEEN HEARING FOR AWHILE NOW.

I REALLY HOPE THAT BEAUFORT FINDS A REALLY GOOD COACH THAT WILL EVENTUALLY HELP BRING THE EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM A STATE TITLE. I DO WISH COACH BEASLEY THE BEST OF LUCK IN HIS FUTURE.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby aneela » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:35 am

Hey, Mr. Murphy was the old lead at Great Falls High School where they won 2 state titles while under his leadership. I don't know if it was on him or Coach Smith at Great Falls, but they did win!! So he might or might not know what he is doing but time will tell. Coach Beasley will be okay I hope, maybe helping a up and coming young coach with his experience. :roll: :lol: :oops: :D
Aamir Tiger
aneela
Freshman

Postby Xamgin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:41 am

don't worry because Nobody cares!!!
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
Xamgin
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball