Wilson Hall / Pinewood Head Coaching openings

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Re: Wilson Hall / Pinewood Head Coaching openings

Postby Old Shadow » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:47 pm

ole cavalier wrote:No doubt the personal ar Wh will thrive in this offense.This is perfect timing for both Jet and the school.The talent level at WH for the next 4 years maybe the best in the history of the school.Then they go get a coach the caliber of Turner,wow this is going to be fun.

The best talent in school history for the next 4 years?? I realize Jet is a fine coach but I think SCISA will hold the State Champs trophy till WH wins it, lol. I'll reserve judgment till WH beats Hammond. Of course Hammond lost some good players so their 6th title might be in jeopardy. I got March Madness to worry about right now!
Old Shadow
Freshman

Postby Hitman » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Can u read old shadow?????? he said the best 4 year run of talent in the HISTORY of the SCHOOL......RUN TELL THAT HOMEBOY...RUN TELL THAT!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :D :D :D ;) ;) :oops: :oops: 8-) 8-) :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen:

My opinion in no way reflects the veiws of lma tsa wh op or pinewood or scotts branch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Hitman
Freshman

Postby Old Shadow » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:03 pm

Hitman, you are obviously taking a "hit" of something, lol!
Old Shadow
Freshman

Postby generals » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Hitman wrote:
My opinion in no way reflects the veiws of lma tsa wh op or pinewood or scotts branch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :mrgreen: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank God!!!
generals
Varsity

Previous

Return to SCISA