scisa softball

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Re: scisa softball

Postby sandy » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Not doing the bashing. When somebody gets ready to talk and quit coach beating, then call me. You people are a disgusting short minded few who can make the school fall. Get a life! That's all!! Walk a mile in my shoes. I am that some other coaches can see what I had to see. :shock: RWA: Won't take long to skip us, sorry for the wasted time. But what do I do. Let them spit on me or respond. I think I will just dodge the spit!! 8-)
sandy
Freshman

Postby loveSCISAsports » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Quitters walk a lot, you must be tired.
loveSCISAsports
Freshman

Postby RWA FAN » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:36 pm

loveSCISAsports wrote:sorry about that, hope the comments didn't inconvenience you too much since you must be the thread police on here. Riddle me this, would you stand up for your school if a former coach started trashing it... I suspect so.

I DONT CARE WHAT YALL DO.....just DO IT ON THIS THREAD......NOT ON A BASKETBALL THREAD!!!!!!
RWA FAN
JV

Postby p dad » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:39 pm

sandy wrote:Not doing the bashing. When somebody gets ready to talk and quit coach beating, then call me. You people are a disgusting short minded few who can make the school fall. Get a life! That's all!! Walk a mile in my shoes. I am that some other coaches can see what I had to see. :shock: RWA: Won't take long to skip us, sorry for the wasted time. But what do I do. Let them spit on me or respond. I think I will just dodge the spit!! 8-)

You referenced yourself NINE times in that one post. What about the players? Aren't you concerned for THEIR well-being? Who defends them when you bash their team and school? ME!

You started the spitting on here, don't EVER forget that. Wardlaw parents won't.
P Dad
Don't let those 45 State Championship banners flying in our gym intimidate you. We do have some "runner up" awards, but we choose not to celebrate mediocrity.
p dad
Freshman

Previous

Return to SCISA